Pages

1.18.2015

Lawn Fawn Into The Woods: You're The Cutest

Hi folks! Today's post features my card entry to the latest My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. This was such a fun card to make and I really enjoyed coloring the little fox!



This card features the little fox from Into The Woods stamp set. I stamped my little fox in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with copic markers. I fussy cut the fox, added some black enamel accents to his eyes and nose and set it aside. I cut a 1/2"x 4" strip of Rose Red cardstock to create a banner.  Then I stamped my sentiment from Pandamonium stamp set with VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powders.

For my cardbase, I stamped the diagonal striped from Basic Borders stamp set in Orangeade just on the top and bottom portion. I adhered Sweet Pear Dot cardstock to the center of the cardbase. I rounded the top corners of the cloud patterned paper and centered that paper on top of the Sweet Pear Dot cardstock. Then my banner and fox was adhere on top of the cloud paper. 


And that wraps up my card for today. I tried to keep this card relatively clean and simple. I hope you'll check out and participate at My Favorite Things sketch challenge too! Thanks again for stopping by and until next time! ♥

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock: Neenah Solar White; Bo Bunny - Sweet Pear Dot; Studio Calico - San Diego; Stampin' Up! - Rose Red
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Into The Woods; Mama Elephant - Basic Borders and Pandamonium
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; VersaMark; Mama Elephant - Orangeade
Others: Copics; American Crafts - Zing White Embossing Powders; Ranger - Black Enamel Accents; The Paper Studio - Large Corner Rounder

3 comments:

  1. awww.Little Foxy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling take on the challenge! I love that fox and perfect patterned paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Ka! You did a fab job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥