Pages

1.23.2015

Lawn Fawn Into The Woods: We Belong Together

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has fun plans for this weekend! Winter here in South Wisconsin hasn't been too bad so I'll be doing some outdoor mall shopping this weekend. To celebrate the end of the week, I made a CAS card for Lawn Fawn challenge Create A Background and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Have A Heart.



I started by embossing my cardstock with a stitched frame from Mama Elephant Sew Fancy die set. Then I masked off the sides and stamped my clouds from Lawn Fawn Into The Woods stamp set in Winter pigment ink. Next, I stamped my log in Hazel and rounded the bottom corners with a small corner rounder punch. I adhered that piece to my card base. 


For my foxes, I stamped the male fox twice in Versafine black pigment ink. One on orange paper and the other on white cardstock. For my female fox, I used the mirror technique and stamped her 2 times too. I went over the lines of my female fox with a black copic multiliner pen. This just help to darken the lines. I hand draw a bow with the same black pen on a pink paper. I fussy cut the foxes and bow using a paper snips scissor. Then some black enamel accents was added to the foxes eyes and noses. I also added a clear gemstone to the bow. I paper-pieced my foxes using the extra stamped foxes. Both of the foxes were adhered to the card. 

To finish my card, I stamped two hearts (also from Into The Woods stamp set) in Lollipop and then stamped the sentiment "We Belong Together" from Mama Elephant Love Quotes stamp set in VersaFine black.

Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to swing by the Lawn Fawn Challenge Blog and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Have a good weekend!  

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock: Neenah - Solar White; Bo Bunny - Orange Citrus Dot and Pink Punch Dot
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Into The Woods; Mama Elephant - Love Quotes
Inks: VersaFine - Oxyn Black; Mama Elephant - Winter, Lollipop and Hazel
Others: Tombow - Mono Adhesive; Ranger - Enamel Accents; Mama Elephant - Sew Fancy Die; The Paper Studio - Small Corner Rounder Punch; Copic - Multiliner Pen 0.3

14 comments:

  1. so beautiful and chic!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I love your little foxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! Love your CAS background and those sweet foxes, down to their embellished eyes and noses. Just darling. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're invited to come play along with us! Word Art Wednesday has weekly Anything Goes Challenges with GREAT prizes every week. We hope you will join us here:
    www.wordartwednesdsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the polka dot foxes too! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super adorable, love your cloud bg! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! I love how you stamped everything into a sweet little scene!
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my cuteness! Perfect paper and I love this little pair of foxes, what a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO SUPER CUTE! I love all of the details you have put into this! Pefect! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog for the Have A Heart Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little foxes and their dotted fur. SO cute. The clouds in the background are a perfect touch to the scene you created. Thank you for playing with this Lawnscaping Challenge! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super super cute, dear Ka! I love those little foxes ♥
    Greetings from Switzerland, Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥