Pages

1.15.2015

Mama Elephant Pandamonium: Hello There

Hello and welcome to my first post! This post features a card I made for Neat and Tangled Challenge blog Little Tangles and Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Inky Background using a couple of Mama Elephant stamps.



I started off by masking my card front edges with post it notes about 1/4" all around. I also created a mask for my panda to use it for later. Then I stamped the balloons from Good Times stamp set in Fresh Mint, Stargazer and Pacific Blue. The panda from Pandamonium stamp set was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. Next, I went over the balloons with glossy accents and set the card aside to dry.


For my background, I blended Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry distress inks together to create a sunny pinkish sky. Once that is dried, I stamped the "hello there" sentiment also from Good Times stamp set in VersaMark. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powders. I finished the card off by stamping the balloons strings in Dark Storm.

I thought this card was relatively easy to make and I absolutely love how simple and cute it came out! Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!

Supplies Used
Paper/Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Stamps: Mama Elephant - Good Times and Pandamonium
Ink: Mama Elephant - Fresh Mint, Pacific Blue, Stargazer and Dark Storm; Versafine - Onyx Black; Tim Holtz Distress - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Picked Raspberry; VersaMark
Other: Ranger - Glossy Accents and Mini Ink Blending Tool; American Crafts - White Embossing Powders

3 comments:

  1. Ka, thank you for visiting my blog and left me such an encouraging comment there! So glad to know you through this crafting world :)

    Your card is super cute! I love the background coloring, you did such an excellent job with the blending. And the panda is adorable! THANKS for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable! LOVE the beautiful background!

    Glad to see you're back and thank you for your sweet comment! Have a wonderful weekend! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥