Pages

2.06.2015

Thank You

Hi everyone! I can't believe another week has already flown by! So, to end the week on a happy note, I have a Spring card to share with you today. I made this card for the latest Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge theme All Things Bright & Beautiful. If you haven't already checked out their challenge, I highly recommend you to swing by their blog. The challenge closes next Wednesday at 8 a.m. EST, so you have plenty of time to play along!


When I look through my stamp, I couldn't really find any images that would fit this theme. I do have a lot of flower stamps, but I kinda wanted to do something different and not always using flower as the focal image. So, I did some extra digging in my other stash and found this Fancy Pants Rub-ons that I got many moons ago. I thought this image speaks loudly of a nice cheerful spring time after the long gray days of winter.


I also found a sentiment rub-on to go with this image. I absolutely love it when I can put my older stuff to use! These rub-ons are super old like, circa 2007! I really need to remind myself to make more use of my older stuff. I'm sure many of you can relate to this.

And that's my card for today! Even though it's still very cold, windy, and we still have snow here in the Southeast Wisconsin area, I've started to feel inspired by all of the wonderful spring-themed cards the designers created at SSS blog and hope you've been inspired by mine too :)!

Supplies Used:
Paper/Cardstock: Neenah - Solar White
Rub-Ons: Fancy Pants - Flower Garden; Stampin' Up! - Cherished Memories

11 comments:

  1. What an amazing card and who would believe that it was a rub on? Until you said something, I thought it was a very cool and very detailed stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never known that was a rub-on! It's beautiful and so is your wonderful card! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Ka! Lovin' all the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! What a gorgeous image and card! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure can relate--LOL! You made wonderful use of your stash--perfect for the bright & beautiful challenge! Thanks for your sweet comments--I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bird image is really stunning!! You've done an amazing job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous rub on! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A rub on, WOW you've turned it into a beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image and love the bright colours I honestly thought this was an image you had coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it RUB ONS wooowwww
    AMAZING
    speechles
    you coloring it so adorable
    and I have no RUB ONS
    I have as I was at University to put on the picture if my Dozent gave us the job to drawing a house
    thats only alphabet Rub ons
    your rub ons is amazing and whole the card is STUNNING
    loove this Ka...

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you did not tell me that was a rub on, I never would have guessed. I Love that you are using your old supplies. I have a huge box full of rub ons and maybe I should get them out to use. This is a fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥