Pages

3.05.2015

Mama Elephant Pandamonium: #100HappyDays

Hello my crafty friends! Hope your week is going great so far. Today's card is made for my little sister and her little family. My nephew came to this world just about 100 days ago - hence the name of the post title. So, I wanted to send them a card celebrating their 100 happy days of joy, love, and family togetherness.


I started off by tracing two different sizes of circles using coffee mugs (one on yellow cardstock and one on white cardstock) and then I cut them out. I used a post-it note to mask the horizon on the white cardstock and used Tumbled Glass for the sky and Mowed Lawn for the grass. Then I stamped the family of pandas with VersaFine Onyx Black pigment ink and used the coordinating dies to die cut them. To finish my focal panel, I created a bow for the mother panda, stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephant Happy Everything stamp set, and adhered to the yellow circle.


For the background panel, I die-cut two yellow cardstocks using a stitched rectangle die from Mama Elephant Femme Frames Creative Cuts. To create my stitched strip, I trimmed one of the stitched rectangle edge. I then cut two patterned papers and adhered them to the other stitched rectangle. The focal panel was mounted with foam dimensional adhesives.

I hope you like today's card and if you haven't already picked up the "Pandamonium" stamp set from Mama Elepant, I highly recommend you do! It has wonderful sentiments and cute panda images.

Thanks again for swinging by and until next time!

Supplies Used:
Paper/Cardstock: Neenah - Solar White; Stampin' Up - Yoyo Yellow; American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Dazzling Decor; Heidi Swapp - Serendipity 12" X 12" Collection Paper Pad
Stamps: Mama Elephant - Pandamonium and Happy Everything
Inks: VersaFine - Onyx Black; Tim Holtz Distress - Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn
Others: Tombow - Mono Adhesive; Therm-O-Web Zots - Glue Dots; Recollections - Foam Square Dimensional Adhesives; Mama Elephant - Pandamonium Creative Cuts, Femme Frames and Dainty Bow; Ranger - Mini Foam Applicator

23 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! And it's so thoughtful of you to make a card marking this occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this card is so cute Ka!!:) I'm so happy you like my projects!! Your love is amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! The panda family is SOOO sweet!! I love how you've personalized it for your family!!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ka that panda Family oooh really super duper cuuuteee I adore this
    lovely color in yellow and hihi the mother with that bow on her hair cute cute cute card
    you make me want to buy this cute stamp set now...its your fault hehehe :)
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe Ka, such a cute card! Love the little panda family! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness overload! Love the little guys. Enjoy the weekend, Ka.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Ka, who doesn't just love pandas. Your design is just too cute.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you, Auntie! This is such a sweet card, I know his parents loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ka/ Shannon:) ! Love this sweet card with those cute pandas! Always nice to have a card personalized. Nice work Ka!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! I love the panda image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, this has cuteness written all over it. I LOVE this card! It's so positive and it made me go all "awww". Fab work!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card, and the occasion it's for! Those pandas are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so sweet to make this card for your sister & her family, Ka! They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable!! I LOVE those fun panda stamps and I think it is brilliant that you made a little family!! Oh so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an absolutely adorable card and such a wonderful reason to make a card! I just love what you did with those cute pandas!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My Goodness! , this is super sweet! Love it! Very sweet of you, I'm sure your sister would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was thinking just how darn cute this card was and then I saw the bow in her hair and that just made me smile even bigger, it's absolutely wonderful! And I know they will adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card! The bow on the panda bear is so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card, I'm sure your sister and her family will love getting this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet reason for a card, I love this cute panda family!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is sooo soo cute!! & love the reason for the card#100 happy days is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This trio rocks!! Love yellow, is one of my favorite colors.. and the ribbon is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, it's so sweet, Ka! This family looks happy! I am sure it will be a great gift :)

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥