Pages

4.28.2015

Congratulations Card Featuring Mama Elephant Love Quotes

Hello friends! I was reminded that my bloggie friend, Monika from Creative with Monika Birthday Linky Party ends in a couple days, so I wanted to pop in and share the card I made for her linky party. I actually made this card a couple weeks ago, but forgot to blog about it. Oops! (Monika, thank you for reminding me about your Birthday Linky Party). You can find out more about her Linky Party here if you'd like to join in the fun too!


I decided to case Monika's Clean and Simple card, which is the card on the bottom right corner with the fishes.


I was inspired by the sweet fish scene and wanted to create something similar using the chicks from Mama Elephant Love Quotes set. I used some heart sequins and a stitched sun from Mama Elephant Stitched Sky dies.


The birds were colored with copic markers. I did some serious fussy cutting on them and even cut their little feathers that sticks out from their heads. These two cute critters were then popped up using a few layers of glue dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

21 comments:

  1. What a darling little scene you have created here! I love those little penguins and the patterned paper grass! Too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw - you created such a cute scene here Ka and those little chick were worth all the fussy cutting!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly adorable! The fussy cutting was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable! And you have some amazing fussy-cutting skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE!! The penguins are just the sweetest!! Love the darling scene you've created for them too!! Great CASE from Monika as well! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little chicks are the sweetest and cutest! Love your card and that cute scene. Fabulous design!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ach Ka....
    As I read you wrote "I did some serious fussy cutting on them" you really DID it perfect...perfect cutting I cant do so great like you did Ka... sooo clever cutting and so percious..
    the image is soo soo cuutee and you did great by CASE ing my Fish Scene hihi this is not in the sea but at the grass...love that sun too (I wish you can send me some of that Sun in the envelope hehe) and Lovely bling heart too..that DP on the grass is so sweeettt I adore your CASE ing card even CUTEST as my one hehehe (LOL)
    many thanks to join my bday linky party..and wish you are more often on my Blog ....I do my best to visit you as much as I have time Ka...and till today no post from you :( sad...hope it come soon..
    big hugs and again thanks for join the fun
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is sweet and cute card, Ka!!! A great scene! Have a wonderful day! Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, I agree that is some very serious fussy cutting, but well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ka this is just darling fresh and crisp! Love this little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply adorable!! Love all the die cutting you did. The scene you created is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ka this is a sweet take on your blogger friend card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too cute! Love the little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card, Ka! It's hard to pick a favorite part of it, but I'm especially drawn to the cute polka-dot paper. I think it adds a whimsical little "Happy" touch to the scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute and I love the card design. Will be casing this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute!! Totally love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. you've been creating lost of cards since the last time I peeked in:) love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahh!! This is oh soo cute!! ADORABLE!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely wonderful case, Ka--love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So so sweet, I love these cute little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another sweet card! Oh those birdies are too CUTE!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥