Pages

5.15.2015

A Love Card featuring Mama Elephant Pandamonium

Hello, hello.

Just popping in to share a Love card I made for my cousin. She needed a Love card for her husband & so this is what I came up with.


After I took this picture, I added a bow tie to the panda on the left and a bow hair clip to the one on the right. I thought it be nice to give them each a gender. :)


I blended the background with distress inks and dropped some Perfect Pearls mixed with water on the panel for the stars. I know some of the drops are a bit too big, but I didn't want to start over, so I just left them as is. Sorry the photo didn't do a great job showing the shine from the Perfect Pearls. The lanterns were colored with copics. I used a Heidi Swapp Polaroid Frame to frame the scene. The card was finished off by black heat embossing the sentiment and taping the Polaroid frame with a striped washi tape to the card base.

I know you are probably getting sick of seeing these pandas, but I just love them and I love how this card came out so I had to share it. If you haven't already noticed, but this set is by far one of my favorite set. I am crazy in love with these pandas! :) I promise my next post will have something other than pandas.

That's all for me today. I hope you all have a great weekend!

20 comments:

  1. I love this card!!! It's super adorable!!

    & psst. I can see the glitter from the pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just as cute as it can be! The blended background is amazing and I love the piece of washi at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ka ,never going to get sick of the adorable Pandas . Love this card you made for your cousin and your background is beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overwhelmingly CUTE!!! Your cousin will love it... as will her hubby. :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Ka! What fun little bears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely. The sky looks fab and I love the tie and bow idea. Cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such adorable card! I love the night sky and the Chinese lanterns! Just too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet your cousin just loved this adorable card! I'm not at all tired of those pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is ADORABLE!!! Love your background! The colors are soo vibrant. Stunning!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really make me fall in love with these CUTE Mama Elephant images!! :) I love how you've made it look like a Polaroid and the washi tape added to the top! Your background behind the bears looks incredible too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is absolutely adorable! Those pandas are just the cutest and the background is gorgeous! You did an amazing job and keep those cute pandas coming, I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh those pandas re sooo sweet! the scene you created is amazing Ka!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ka..seriously...tooo cutteee I love the image the scene and I always dream to have that die cut polariod frame...love the colors too...she will love this n her husband will thrilled too..hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is beautiful and so full of cute !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute!! I LOVE the background you made with the fun lanterns hanging above. Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ka, totally creative I love the colours both sweet and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't even think anything of the drops until you mentioned them. :) Looks like you've been busy with life recently too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adding the perfect pearls droplets was genius, I keep forgetting that I can do that lol. I'll be she just loved the card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yayyyyy I love you tooooo
    this is so cuuutee
    Love the lampion love he BG you made and love the washi tape too
    and great scene you made Ka
    CUTE CUTE CUTE and I am in love with this card
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely DARLING! LOVE the night sky, the hanging lanterns, the washi and of course the pandas!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥