Pages

6.01.2015

Welcome Baby Card Featuring Mama Elephant Nursery Deco

Hello crafty friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. Yesterday, my brother and his family came in town to visit so we spent the day hanging out, cooking good food, playing a few family games, and enjoying the outdoor. Although, it was a bit windy and cold, we still had a good time.

This card that I have for you today was made for them. They will be welcoming their little girl in just a few weeks. She'll be joining her brother and her 4 super active boy cousins, which I am anxious to see how they'll do with her. I do hope we'll have another girl soon to join her. I'm super excited to meet the little pumpkin and can't wait to spoil her! :)


For this card, I was inspired to use the baby nursery room colors. I thought it'll be fun to use those colors with Mama Elephant Nursery Deco set. All the nursery d├ęcor items are colored with copics. I added glossy accents to both frames. For the smaller frame, I stamped the little footprints in Mama Elephant Piggy Bank before adding the glossy accents. I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Border die to create my shelf. And because I didn't have any decent pink patterned papers, I decided to use a pink washi tape for the bottom part. The last thing I did on this card was stamping the sentiment, which I wished I would've black heat embossed. It's not as dark as I wanted it to be, but it's still readable.

That is all for me! I hope you like seeing today's card! Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome week!

12 comments:

  1. This is just soo sweet, I just love all those fab details (the framed footprints are perfect)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is sooo sweet!! I love the soft colors! You've made me want to break out this set of my own:) Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Ka and I love how you created a nursery shelf with the scallop border. I have baby cards in mind too at the moment! Glad you had a good time with your family.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I LOVE how you made the little animals sitting on a little chair rail. I love how you picked the colors for this too. Such a sweet baby card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ka, this is super adorable. I love the design. The toys and gorgeous keepsakes sitting together is brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun that you used the nursery colors, Ka! This is so adorable! Enjoy the new baby--always so special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you had an amazing weekend! oh a little bunny is on the way!! Congrats to all your family!! :) The card is beautiful, so pretty and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable baby card! I love all the images you selected for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE!! This is just as SWEET as can be Ka!! :) I adore this shelf type scene with the baby items on it!! How cute are those little pink feet!! Congrats on the new little one!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute bears! Your coloring looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will say also congrats to your brother n family...you made a very sweeeet baby card..love the colors..the image and the scene oooh so sweet Ka..love love love this cutie pie card..
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥