Pages

7.22.2015

Mama Elephant Nursery Deco: Baby Thank You Card Set

Hello there!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far! Mine is going wonderfully! At my work this week, I am scheduled to work lesser hours than usual, so it is very nice! And yesterday evening, I was able to craft while my husband and his guy friends were at a baseball game. Yay! I also got a chance to organize my patterned papers too. You know for a girl who doesn't have that many papers still manages to make a BIG pile of mess! Lol!


Anyway, my older sister who is pregnant right now will be giving birth to a baby boy in late September, so I thought it be nice to make her some Baby Thank You cards. I know she'll be in need of them once those baby gifts starts arriving. I used Mama Elephant Nursery Deco, Basic Borders and Many Thanks sets to create these cute and simple designs. I also used my new SSS Stitched Square dies that I won from Christine 100th Followers Giveaway a couple weeks ago! Yay to free goodies! :) I used these dies to create the windows frames.


The polka dots backgrounds was stamped in Mama Elephant Fresh Mint pigment ink and the stamped images were colored with Copics. All the images was fussy cut and popped up with foam dimensional adhesives. One thing I'm a bit disappointed about this set was that Mama Elephant did not offer the coordinating die-cuts for it. :( It be nice to have the coordinating dies to help made the cutting process easier, and not to mention faster.

I hope you enjoy today's set of Baby Thank You cards! I had so much fun making them last night and I think I'm going to make a similar set with a feminine version using the teddy bear. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulates to your sister!! These are adorable thank you cards, she'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi you know what if my hubby went to business trip for a week...I bring the kids earlier to bed and I can crafting much I can make 8 cards before he came hihi..and with your story I smile because then you have ME TIME right to make this cutie pie card..I love always your coloring Ka and this image too cuuutee for words, love your cute set of cards Ka.....your older sister must be so proud to have a talented siter like you and will smile big to see this cute pile of the cards...is she living near you Ka or in another country? regards for her ok..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister lives in another city just south of me, about 30 minutes drive from where I am. Thanks for your sweet comment, Monika!

      Delete
  3. These are so adorable and how thoughtful of you to make these for your sister. I'm sure she will love them. I think I need to go check out the stamp set you used. Looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gawsh, these are darling!! You do an incredible job of matching up the papers and style of your card design! And let me say that if you ever need any MORE papers, I'd be happy to send you several of mine! LOL!! I don't think I could ever use them all up in my life time!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Vicki! Haha! My sister offered me some of her papers too, but I didn't take any because I still have way too much! Thank you for offering though. :)

      Delete
  5. These are too cute Ka! Glad to hear you're having a great week, my hubby has just gone away for a week... I have BIG plans lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so so cue!!! Such a soft look, perfect for baby cards for sure!! Beautiful!! & So sweet of you to make baby thank you cards for your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting a new baby in the fall! I love theses baby thank you cards....they are absoultly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so adorable, Ka !!! so cute:)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are just darling!! I'm sure your sister will be thrilled to be able to send out such cute handmade thank you cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! I know she will love these! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww... They are just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious thank you cards Ka! Love them. A very nice CAS design and they're so adorable.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ka!!! This is fantastic card set!!! Great design and fantastic coloring! I hope you're fine! Have an amazing Sunday! Hugs, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute set!! Coordinating dies really ARE helpful, but you did such a great job fussy cutting them! And isn't organizing so handy and fun?! I got to do that too this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful set of cards. I know your sister will be so appreciative, these are cuter than anything you can buy at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't see how I missed these cuties! They are so adorable, and so sweet! have a lovely day Ka!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so cute, Ka--lucky sister! I'm spoiled now, so won't be buying any more stamps I know I'll want to cut out unless they have matching dies. You did a great job with these!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥