Pages

8.03.2015

Lawn Fawn: Masculine Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! As for me, my weekend was packed with fun! My husband and I met up with a few of our friends at the Bristol Renaissance Faire. This seasonal entertainment event is basically a place where people recreates a time with knights and maids back in the 1600. It was real fun to see some of the shows and tried some of the food there. We also went to the Taste of Wisconsin on Sunday and sampled some yummy food. We got to see my cousin performed and listened to some live music. Some people even got up and danced! It was a lot of fun!


I wanted to pop in quickly to share this masculine birthday card I made for my nephew and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes. I used the Lawn Fawn Beep Boop Birthday stamp set to create my little birthday scene. All the images were colored with Copic Markers. For the background panel, I stamped 3 different sizes bolts randomly using the same ink as the cardstock. I added glossy accents to the balloons and a touch of the clear Wink of Stella to the cupcake and presents bows as a last finishing touches.


Please excuse my brief post, but I have to get going or I'll be late for work. Wouldn't want that to happen! :) Thanks for stopping by and have a great week, friends!

15 comments:

  1. Super fun scene! Totally cute card!! Adore the little robot!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the colorful robots and the glossy accents on the balloons! Glad you had such a fun weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a blast last weekend! Loving your bright cheerful robot card, the glossy accents are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love the glossy accents on the balloons. It always makes them so realistic. Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend filled with all sorts of fun things. I have always wanted to do a Renaissance Fair but have never gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!!! I love the bright colors! What a sweet masculine card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Ka and the shiny balloons are such a great finishing touch. Your weekend sounded great!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable as usual, I love the colors! I am so glad you had a super nice weekend! We went to the Nascar races too so it was thrilled fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card love the cute robot and glossy balloons
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is bright and happy, such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun masculine card! Love the colors you used. Your weekend sounded like tons of fun! Renessaince Fairs are always so fun and the Taste of Wisconsin sounds like a yummy event :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO cute and happy! Love it! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! :) I love this happy, bright and cheerful design!! The gloss on the balloons is perfect!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! It seems a super funny and beautiful event!:)
    Love this card, it's super colorfull!
    have an amazing week end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect guy card! Love that background paper you created too, lots of stamping but it looks like patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. uuii so cuuute
    I love the balloons with glossy accent and that trully I never have bought Wink of Stella but many ladies like you and Vicki use it on the card and look adorable
    Love this imgae perfecto for a little boy or a young man...
    I love your bright and happy color combo too Ka
    I write in the office
    just want to tell you 23 Augst we drive to Croatia
    if no comment from me means I get no internet there :)
    I always remember you and will catch up after I back to Munich
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥