Pages

9.29.2015

Final Guest Post for SpiegelMom Scraps

Hello crafty friends!
I hope you all are having a lovely week so far! Over the weekend, I was able to get some crafting time in. Yay!!! I love it when I get to craft! Hopefully, within the next couple of days, I will be able to share those cards with you. I am really hoping that the weather today or tomorrow will consists of sunshine so that I can have some natural light to photograph the cards to make my card sharing a little bit brighter and nicer. :)


Today I am on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog wrapping up my final post as her September Guest Designer! I absolutely adore her shop and am so glad she invited me to guest design for her. I had so much fun playing and creating with her embellishments! I hope you'll check out her etsy shop! Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time, wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting!


“Fabulous Birthday” Card Supplies List
Stamps – Whimsy Stamps Hoo Loves You; Newton’s Nook Designs Newton’s Birthday Bash
Papers – Neenah Solar White Cardstock; Simon Says Stamp Lavender Cardstock
Inks – Mama Elephant Smoke and Fresh Mint; Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Ink; VersaFine Onyx Black; Copic Markers
Others – SpiegelMom Scraps Sunny Day Sequins, Blue Lagoon Sequins Mix and Aqua Chevron Twill Ribbon; Studio Calico Speech Bubble Wood Veneer; Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies; Heidi Swapp Lattice Stencil; Therm-O-Web 3 Dimensional Foam Adhesives; Ranger Multi Media Matte Glue; Tombow Mono Adhesive; Mini Foam Applicator

“Woo-hoo” Tag Supplies List
Stamps – Whimsy Stamps Hoo Loves You; Newton’s Nook Designs Newton’s Birthday Bash; Avery Elle Elle’s Alphas
Papers – Stamping Up! Going Gray Cardstock; Neenah Solar White Cardstock; SpiegelMom Scraps Medium Shipping Tag
Inks – Mama Elephant Smoke and Fresh Mint; VersaFine Onyx Black
Others – SpiegelMom Scraps Yellow Baker’s Twine, Plum Chevron Twill Ribbon, Sunny Day Sequins and Blue Lagoon Sequins Mix; Heidi Swapp Lattice Stencil; Therm-O-Web 3 Dimensional Foam Adhesives; Tombow Mono Adhesives; Ranger Multi Media Matte Glue; Mini Foam Applicator

8 comments:

  1. Oh my!! How cute are those little owls sitting on the ribbon!! Love your background as well!!! Adorable card! You did an amazing job with your guest designing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love that you put the little owls sitting on the ribbon. Totally fabulous idea!! Such an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever & cute! You were a great GD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness those owls are so cute! And your card is super sweet, I love the combination of sequins and wood veneer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable set of owls! Beautiful card Ka!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You finished your GD with a bang! Lovely card & tag, Ka!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that owl is so so cuute
    and love that sentiment in wood
    your finished GD card is too cute Ka...
    love that BG too did you sponged it
    ach I LUV this cute card Ka

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥