Pages

9.01.2015

Guesting at SpiegelMom Scraps + Sneak Peek

Hello crafty friends!


I hope you all are enjoying your week so far. I wanted to pop in and let you know that I am guesting over at SpiegelMom Scraps blog! I am thrilled and honored to be her September guest designer. Whoo-hoo! Every Tuesday I will be sharing a card or two there. Today, I have two cards at SpiegelMom Scraps blog and I would love for you to stop over there to check it out! Thanks for stopping by, friends! Have a wonderful day!

"Hello Sunshine" Card Supplies List
Stamps - Avery Elle Elle's Alphas
Papers - Neenah Solar White
Inks - VersaFine Oxyn Black Ink, Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Others - My Favorite Things Sun Ray Stencil; Shimmerz Paints Dazzlerz Lemon Drop Yellow Paste; Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Metallic Gold Sequins; SpiegelMom Scraps 6MM Glossy Black Sequins, One Way Arrow Washi Tape; Ranger Mini Foam Applicator, Multi Medium Matte Glue; Tombow Mono Adhesives, The Paper Studio Foam Squares Dimensional Adhesives, Teresa Colins Palette Knife

"You're Awesome" Card Supplies List
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Quite The Pair
Papers - Bazzill Card Shoppe Buttermint Cardstock; Simon Says Stamp Soft Navy Cardstock; American Crafts Dear Lizzy Patterned Papers
Inks - VersaMark
Others - Studio Calico Tiny Stars Wood Veneer; May Arts Burlap Strings Kelly Green, Pink and Navy; American Crafts Zing White Embossing Powder; Ek Success Powder Tool; Tombow Mono Adhesives; Therm-O-Web Zots Glue Dots; The Paper Studio Foam Squares Dimensional Adhesives and Small Star Punch; McGill Scallop Multi Tags Punch, Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables Dies

14 comments:

  1. Went over and checked them out! They're both lovely Ka! Love the bright sunshine, such a happy card!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats to you on your new gig!! Hopping over to check it out right now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I'm heading over now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!! Heading that way!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the guest designer spot!!! Very exciting. I'm off to check it out now.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the guest designer spot! Looks gorgeous! Headed over :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee and congrats to you on guesting!! On my way to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your guest spot! Look fabulous...heading over now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checked out your cards & my oh my--they're fabulous, Ka! Congrats on the well-deserved GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Turned out great! I like how vibrant the colors of the sunshine card are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you update your blog design? Maybe it's because I check your updates via Feedly, Instagram, and Facebook so often that I haven't actually come here in a while (or I forgot . . .)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment, Shirley! Yes, I updated a while ago. I figured it was time to get a new blog face lift. :)

      Delete
  12. I totally have to go check on this card! Off I go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I peek and I love this
    congrats on being GDT Ka
    and your color combo black and yellow is stunning
    do you also on design team sweety or only GDT
    congrats once more
    your card always adorable Ka

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥