Pages

9.03.2015

Lawn Fawn: Masculine Get Well

Hi there, crafty friends!

Just popping in to quickly share a super CAS card that I made for my Father-in-law who just had a shoulder surgery this morning. I was thinking of him all day and decided to sit down this afternoon to make a little something to cheer him up. He's still pretty drugged up, but my Mother-in-law said the surgery went well!


This card is pretty self explanatory, so I'll save you the time of reading (and me writing) the step by step description. I had a pretty good idea of how I wanted this card to look like so, I didn't have any problem putting it together. Also, I pretty much create this in under 20 minutes! I love that! :)

Well, I better go get dinner started before the husband get home! Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the rest of your week!

19 comments:

  1. So glad your father in law is ok! This is the cutest! I LOVE that precious image and it's perfect for a speedy recovery.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet cas get well card Ka! This will surely cheer up your father in law! So glad his surgery went well!!
    Have a lovely evening !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Ka! I love that little turtle, I'm sure it brightened up your Father-in laws day.

    I love it when a card doesn't take long to make, I haven't quite perfected that yet :p x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute!! I am sure your father-in-law loved it!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Love that you made it a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! This card would have taken me ages to make! Your FIL will be happy to receive it.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all goes well for him, I just know he will love this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad the surgery went well. What a great card to cheer him up! The layered stitched squares are a wonderful background for that cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so sweet of you and happy to hear your father-in-laws surgery went well. I'm sure this cute card will lift his spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable!! I love the colors you used and that adorable little turtle. I also liked how you staggered the background squares like that. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable and is sure to make your father-in-law smile! I hope he has a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card, Ka--love the stacked squares! You'll make your FIL smile, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cutie pie card! Love it!
    Did you get your shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super sweet get well card!! I love that CAS style with it!! Glad your FIL is OK!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute as always! Have a lovely holiday weekend KA!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That turtle is just too cute. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. darn CUUUTEEE
    love the image and this turtle bring things for fever
    cuuutee Love the design too Ka
    you always great at making cute card
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  18. The turtle looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥