Pages

9.08.2015

SpiegelMom Scraps Guest Post

Hello friends!

I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! My husband and I drove down south to visit our friends in Springfield, IL over the weekend. It was a five hours drive both ways and boy, I was starting to hate sitting in the car! The husband and I did play some made-up celebrity name games to help pass the time. I also brought some magazines to read, but every time I took it out to read, I kept dozing off! Lol! We did had a lot of fun with our friends though! I guess sitting in the car for 10 hours was pretty worth it!

One of the things we did there was touring President Abraham Lincoln Tomb, his home and how he lived. We also saw President Lincoln big bronze head on the way to his tomb. So, I rubbed his bronze nose for good luck! Actually, I was too short, so my husband and our friends had to lift me up to touch it! That was quite a funny sight if you were walking past us! Lol!


Anyway, enough about our trip. I wanted to stop in to let you know that I am up on the SpiegelMom Scraps Blog today sharing two cute cards! I was supplied with some awesome embellishments and I really do hope I showcased them well. If you have time or get the chance, please stop there and check out the two cards I shared over there! I appreciate everyone who stopped there last week and even taking the time to leave me some bloggie love too! It was really nice to read all of your sweet comments! They really made my day! Thank you so much! 

Well, that's all for me. Sending hugs, until next time!

"Miss You" Card Supplies List
Stamps - Avery Elle More Stories (Fox + Sentiment); Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Love Birds (Tree)
Papers - Neenah Solar White 80 lbs and Desert Storm 80 lbs; Simon Says Stamp Green Apple Cardstock
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMark; Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
Others - Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables and Stitched Hillside Borders; SpiegelMom Silver Stardust Confetti; Ranger Mini Foam Applicator and Multi Medium Matte Glue; Tombow Mono Adhesives; The Paper Studio Foam Square Dimensional Adhesives; American Crafts Zing White Embossing Powder; Ek Success Powder Tool; Copic Markers; Post It Notes

"Thank You So Much" Card Supplies List
Stamps - Lawn Fawn Chit Chat
Papers - Neenah Solar White; Simon Says Stamp Soft Navy Cardstock
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Fire Brick and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks; Mama Elephant Fresh Mint
Others - SpiegelMom Scraps Varsity Sequins Mix and Mini Glassine Bag; May Arts Navy Burlap String; Studio Calico Speech Bubbles Wood Veneers; Shimmerz Paints Dazzlerz Gummy Beary Blue; Simon Says Stamp Tiny Spaced Hearts Stencil and Large Tags Craft Die; Tombow Mono Adhesives; Ranger Mini Foam Applicator and Multi Medium Matte Glue; Post-It Notes

11 comments:

  1. Hi Ka! Your card is wonderful! I love your coloring and blue background too! Have an amazing day. Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekends Ka!! Your card looks so cute!! Off to see the full thing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! I see lots of tiny stars!! I'm going in for a closer look now!! :) Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty coloring and background! Happy to hear that you had a wonderful weekend. Off to see your card.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popped over to see your card Ka, they are both just as CUTE as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the cute card thing down! And at least your husband lets you sleep in the car. I'm not allowed because I have to keep him company. Important, I know, but my eyelids just get so heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of driving--glad you had fun with your friends! I'd love to see all the Lincoln sites in Illinois--I share his BD so I've always been drawn to everything about Lincoln. Off to check your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to hear you had a fun Labor Day weekend! Albert that was a lot of driving, but glad it was worth it! Your peek looks adorable, headed over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are gorgeous cards Ka and I specially love the second one with the colourful background strips! Beautiful!
    Sounds like you had a fun trip.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds you have a lovely weekend Ka and wooww 10 hours sitting in the car
    much
    but we drive to Italy (Venice) It was around 6-7 Hours from Munich
    it was only cause we were in Porec (croatia) and from Porec it was only 2 hours thats why I said hubby pliiizz visit venice he nearly say no hehehe
    but he did it for me
    I wanna say your card design is wonderfull love that star and the fox
    sweet missing you card
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutly loved your 2 cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥