Pages

9.15.2015

SpiegelMom Scraps Sneak Peek

Hi friends!

I hope the start of your week has been great so far! This week will be really busy for me at work, so I probably won't be able to return comments as quickly. But, I do have a three day weekend with a Monday off (woo-hoo!), so I'll be able to do just that over the weekend!


Anyway, today is my turn on the SpiegelMom Scraps Blog. I am sharing two more additional cards. I hope you'll stop by and check it out! :) Have a wonderful day!

"Thank You" Card Supplies List
Stamps - Avery Elle Petals and Stems; Lawn Fawn Our Friendship Grows
Papers - Neenah Solar White; Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 12x12 Paper Packs
Inks - Mama Elephant Buttercup, Apricot, Fresh Mint and Darm Storm; Simon Says Stamp Mint; VersaFine Onyx Black
Others - SpiegelMom Scraps Pink Burlap String and 4" Gold Doily; Foam Squares Dimensional Adhesives; Tombow Mono Adhesives; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables Dies

"Celebrate In Style" Card Supplies List
Stamps - The Ton Stamps
Papers - Neenah Solar White; DCWV 12x12 Glitter Paper Pack; Apollo Transparent Sheets
Inks - VersaFine Onyx Black; Encore Gold
Others - Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares Craft Dies; SpiegelMom Scraps Gold Rush Sequins, Tiny Gold Stars and Gold Garland Confetti; Fun Foam; Tombow Mono Adhesives

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaker card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! How fabulous!!! Love the gold!! Those shoes just make for the best card and add a shaker to it = perfect!! Love it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!! The gold and the shoes-who could ask for more? Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gold shoes! I'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like something glamurous!! I'm going to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning!! :) LOVE the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your card on IG and it is absolutely gorgeous and so trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pssst psst... I've a giveaway for all sweetheart that comment so much on my blog. I hope you like it Ka :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a beautiful shaker card! Off to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore that shoe in GOLD oh woooww
    and all the shaker gold element
    so elegant peek Ka
    Adorable made my friend
    hugs, Monika
    PS: if you see my new post I have a little giveaway (do you like digital Image Ka if not just visit me and tell you dont join the giveaway hehe LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥