Pages

9.22.2015

SpiegelMom Scraps Sneak

Hello Friends!


I hope you all are doing well! I wanted to pop in to let you know I'm up on the SpiegelMom Scraps Blog today sharing a birthday card. Hopefully you can stop by and check it out. Thanks to everyone who stop by last week and taking the time to leave me some bloggie love there too! I love reading your thoughts! Again, thanks so much! :) Now, I'm off to catch up on my blogs. Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Birthday Wishes Supplies List
Stamps - Mama Elephant Fair Feathers
Papers - Stampin' Up! Perfect Plum Cardstock; Neenah Solar White; Simon Says Stamp Lemon Chiffon Cardstock
Inks - VersaFine Onyx Black
Others - Stampin' Up! Flourishes Textured Plate; Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables; Mama Elephant Insta Love Craft Die; The Paper Studio Black Gemstones; SpiegelMom Scraps Navy Burlap String, Mini Natural Wood Clothespin, Flutter Cork Butterfly Die-cuts, Plum Chevron Ribbon, Tiny Gold Stars, Black Glossy Sequins

7 comments:

  1. Love your design and how you have it hanging with a close pin! SO very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you backed the frame with that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the butterfly....the cork is a great touch to add some texture to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautifu!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable!! Love your pinned frame with the butterfly design!! I took a peek over there and have been admiring your work...can't stand for just a peek!! :) I want to see it all!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my dear
    that has so many texture
    cork..ribbon and embossed white paper and dots for butterfly in black
    this is awesome card Ka
    luv this one too

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥