Pages

10.07.2015

The Ton Stamps: Keep Calm Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends!

Happy Hump Day! I hope you are enjoying your week so far! Today I have a card using the Shoe Wardrobe Solid stamp set from The Ton Stamps. When I first saw this set, I knew I have to have it not for me, but for all the lovely women I know who digs shoes. For me personally, I don't feel the need to have so many pairs of shoes. I'm one of those people who wears their shoes over and over until it has holes. Haha! Oh, and also I rarely wear high heels. I love my flats, flip flops and converse! :)


Today's card is fairly simple to make. I stamped all different kinds of shoes in Mama Elephant Fresh Mint ink onto the card base. I created a frame by drawing straight lines using my Black Copic Multiliner pen and a ruler. Then I stamped the sentiment in versamark and the main image in Mama Elephant Tutti Frutti ink onto a vellum sheet. The pinkish-purple shoe was then clear heat embossed and the sentiment was gold heat embossed. I finished the card with some gold sequins.


I had so much fun stamping those beautiful shoes and playing with the embossing powders. I absolutely love the fresh color combo on this card and how everything turned out. I can see myself using this set all year round to make beautiful shoe cards for all my friends. I do hope you enjoyed today's card. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

21 comments:

  1. beautiful card Ka!! :)
    I also love my flip flop!! :)
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours and embossing, it's another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. I love this set too but am with you as well on shoes. I'd rather buy more crafty supplies than shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! So true! I love craft supplies more! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow this is absolutely adorable!! I love the gold embossing of the letters and I'm exactly like that! I wear everything until it get holes in it! LOL!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and chic card! Love the colors and trendy design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek! That is such a fun card!! I'm like you when it comes to shoes, but shoe stamps fantastic! I love your embossing and the vellum overlay. Your Copic lines frame it all perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty!!, Love the gold and the pop of bright pink. I'm a flip flop girl too! I'll be sad to put them away now that the temps are getting colder :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how soft is is with the vellum on top. I have some vellum but haven't really made anything of it yet. I'll be back to check out your cards again for inspiration! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO pretty Ka!! I love all the shoes and the vellum on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like you I also don't wear high heels often and rather stick to flats and sneakers. Oh, and flip flops in the summer are a must. ;)
    Your card turned out great. I love how you created the background. It looks awesome and you could have easily fooled me and told me you used design paper. The contrasts on your card are beautiful too.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Love the velum layer and gold embossed sentiment! The shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how absolutely adorable, Ka! Utterly girly card.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clever & funny! Love that you made the top shoe pink!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a brilliant sentiment and I love it with the embossed gold too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That gold embossing power really pops!! And I wasn't really into shoes much until recently, when I realized how many different colors there are of flats - brown, black, grey, tan, green - lol! But I'm with ya on the heels - I can't make them work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm with you, I don't own many shoes, and what I have I wear out before getting new ones! LOL! Your card is so fun! Love the color combination and the vellum panel!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is a cute one! Shoes!!!! I'm more of a flip flop girl in the summer and boot girl in the winter! You can have the heels!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh dear
    I love love love the one in pink
    so stand out and the sentiment in gold perfect embossed Ka
    and lovely sequin in gold too
    clever to add vellum to make the color soft...really sweet card Ka
    and pleaseee reply me which stamp is it I LOVE SHOE STAMP and I never seen this one dear Ka
    pleaseee I will buy it if it is also sell in Germany
    many thanks for the info dear Ka..I will thick the notify me also if you answer I will get reply to my Email :)
    thanks dear Ka...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh dear
    I love love love the one in pink
    so stand out and the sentiment in gold perfect embossed Ka
    and lovely sequin in gold too
    clever to add vellum to make the color soft...really sweet card Ka
    and pleaseee reply me which stamp is it I LOVE SHOE STAMP and I never seen this one dear Ka
    pleaseee I will buy it if it is also sell in Germany
    many thanks for the info dear Ka..I will thick the notify me also if you answer I will get reply to my Email :)
    thanks dear Ka...

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the vellum layer! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥