Pages

1.22.2016

SpiegelMom Scraps Design Team



Hello... Can you tell, by the title of my post, what big news I have to share? That's right! I'm a new member of the SpiegelMom Scraps DT. We are going to be kicking things off on the SpiegelMom Scraps Blog on February 1 with a product release blog hop. There will also be prizes to be won, so stay tuned for that! Do you want to hear something else amazing??? Jody is letting me give all my readers and blog followers a 15% off discount code all throughout my 6-months term to her online shop. How amazing is that? Make sure you punch in my code KA15 at the checkout when ordering to get your 15% off discount.

Below is a list of the entire SpiegelMom Scraps Design Team:


I hope you can hop on over and visit all of these talented women! I can't wait to see you on February 3rd for my first post on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog! Don't forget to visit us on Instagram @spiegelmom_scraps or on facebook too!!!

Before I go I want to thank Jody for having me. I am so excited to work with her and these talented group of ladies!
Until next time...Ka

8 comments:

  1. Big congrats, Ka! They're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Ka!
    How exciting and happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ka, Im so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥