Pages

2.04.2016

Anniversary Card featuring Lawn Fawn


Hello crafty friends...

Hope you're having a great week. Mine has been pretty low key as I've been feeling under the weather. I hate the feeling of being sick! Yuck! I actually made this card before I got sick, otherwise I wouldn't have anything to share with you today.

I used one of my favorite new critter stamps from Lawn Fawn, a couple distress inks, some Copic Markers and a little embossed heart sequin. I absolutely love today's card share because it's a clean and simple design... just the way I like them. I also made a shaker version, picture below, for SpiegelMom Scraps which you view more details here.


Well, that's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by,
Ka

7 comments:

  1. I love those little hedgehogs, I have them too. I like the tree that you used to make a scene and the version with the shaker element! Very cool! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute designs Ka, I really do hope you are feeling better real soon (I have feeling sick too)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH are precious and make me smile. Love the little hedgies and that shaker was a cute add. Darling cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cute cards, Ka.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this card and everything it stands for!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such adorable creations Ka!! Beautiful work as always!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥