Pages

2.24.2016

Birthday Shaker Card + Iridescent Sequins

Hello crafty friends,

Today, I'm over at the SpiegelMom Scraps Blog with a birthday shaker card. I'm not sure about you, but I absolutely love iridescent sequins! I love matte-finished sequins too, but iridescent sequins are my favorite! I just love how their colors changes a little bit when the light hits!


I inked up some Mama Elephant stamps that I bought. I just love this cute Boston Terrier puppy from the Playful Pups set and sentiment from Mini Messages. I love this Spring color combo. I plan to give this card to a family member or friend whose birthday falls in Spring. If you want to learn more on how I made this card, pop on over to SpiegelMom Scraps for more details.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Ka

8 comments:

  1. This is super cute Ka! Love the soft colors and that cute little pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total Cuteness!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as cute as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so CUTE!!! I love the fun shaker card you created!!! Totally fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! I love thatcher pup part of the scene is on the outside of the Polaroid, with the sky part inside. Such a feat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy scene, you are rocking the shaker cards here Ka! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, you are a ROCKSTAR with the shakers cards!! This one is just as adorable as the other ones I commented on. You need to let me in on your secret!!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥