Pages

2.17.2016

Mini Cards featuring Neat & Tangled Hand Stitched


Hello friends,

I'm popping in today with some mini cards I made for SpiegelMom Scraps. I love having a stash of mini cards on hand because I love sending happy mails to friends and family. I find these smaller size cards incredibly useful because I can write them a small message, stamp a tiny encouraging sentiment or include an inspiring quote. These are also useful to have on hand for those last-minute occasions too where you don't have the time to make a card.


Make sure you pop over to SpiegelMom Scraps Blog to read more details on these. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these are stunning Ka, I can see why you love them too! Simply a gift all by themselves and packaged so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Ka!! & your packaging is always so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and love the cute size! Love the packaging too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What PRETTY packaging for your sweet petite cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty are these cards, Ka. The colours are magical.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning!! I am honored to have gotten one of these!! I LOVE the packaging!!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥