Pages

2.19.2016

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #29 - Color Challenge


Hello to you and Happy Friday!

I'm popping in with a card for the latest Inky Paws Challenge. For this new challenge, there is a pretty color combination along with a photo inspiration. I just absolutely love the colors and so I decided to create a Friendship card using the color challenge. One of my goal this year is to use some of my older stamp sets, so I pulled out Newton's Nook Versatile Vases. I adore the images and sweet puns.


For my image, I colored with Copic Markers and carefully hand cut it out by hand. I die-cut some matching papers using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles Stackables and Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Dies. I applied some shimmer using the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen to the flowers and added a coat of glossy accents to the vase. The sentiment was white heat embossed. I popped the image up with foam squares adhesives and finished the card with a few matching Pretty Pink Posh sequins.


I hope you'll come play and link up with the new Inky Paws Challenge! I'd love to see what you create! Don't forget to hop on over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT's projects.

Until next time,
Ka

8 comments:

  1. LOVE how you incorporated the colors Ka! This is so very pretty! Your flowers are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Ka, those die cut layers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Ka! I like the pop of red from those sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the fun colors on this. Your layering is fabulous and the POP of the red florals is right on. Beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card! I love the layout and the way you combined the colors with just a little pop of red. The added gloss is so pretty too! Thanks being our guest and helping to inspire for the Inky Paws Challenge!

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the way you incorporated the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just Gorgeous!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the stitched elements on your card. I'd never heard of Newton's Nook, but now I need to check them out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥