Pages

2.01.2016

SpiegelMom Scraps Product Release Blog Hop



Hello crafty friends!

I'm so excited today because Jody and the Sparklers design team are kicking off the new SpiegelMom Scraps Shop product release with a blog hop! If you don't know about this awesome online shop, you are missing out! Jody, the owner of SpiegelMom Scraps Shop is such an inspiring and sweet crafter within our blogging and creative community. She sell many beautiful sequins, wood veneers and other crafting embellishments in her shop. Today she is revealing the new sequins on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog which you can check out here.

Here is a list of the Blog Hop participants in order:


Now onto my project for this hop. I made a shaker card using Mama Elephant Playful Pups and Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops stamp sets.


To start my card, I created a pattern on the purple paper using a paw stamp. I stamped and colored my images with Copic Markers and cut them out by hand. I mixed SpiegelMom Scraps Crushin' On Purple sequins mix and Moonshine Delight sequins together for the shaker. I finished the card by scattering some SMS sequins and other sequins I found in my stash.


Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop is the talented scrapbooker Katty Miranda! Don't forget to keep hopping along with us for a chance to win all sorts of goodies and prizes!

25 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sequince and the great purple! The purple is beautiful with that cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. that puppy is too adorable. such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've got to try making a shaker card! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is oh so sweet! Love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little pup, this card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the purple paper & sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shaker and the stamp is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just loving all the layers. Great tip for mixing sequins from different packs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute card. I love the sequin and the matching background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute shaker card! Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute!! I LOVE the way you used the woodgrain on this and that pup is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is just so adorable!! I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ka, your card is soooo adorable....great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet card, love the shaker and purple pop. Congratulations on becoming a Sparkler.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I NEED to get that stamp. You really brought that cute puppy to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable card! Love the stamps you used and the shaker pocket inside the frame is wonderful. Great job and congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, love that cute puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable! Yappy birthday, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love everything about this card, just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥