Pages

2.01.2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge 3 + Sketch


     


Hello...

I'm popping in with a Spring-themed card for the latest Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. For this third challenge, there is a fun sketch included as one of the element in the challenge board. Of course, it's obvious that I will be choosing one of the row with the sketch because, well, it's something different. I decided to choose the 3rd row across using stitching, flowers and sketch.


For the focal point of my card, I used the pretty Hand Stitched stamp set from Neat and Tangled. I did a light blending for the background using distress inks onto a Neenah cardstock. I stamped the images in the lightest color I have and hand stitched them using embroidery threads. I finished the card by sprinkling some Pretty Pink Posh sequins. What do you think?


I'd love for you to come play along. Don't forget that there's an opportunity to win a stamp set. Hop on over to the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge for more inspiration!

12 comments:

  1. Hello Ka! Your card is really stunning with all of the stitching details here!! What a great sketch too!! Hope to be playing soon with the challenge! :) P.S. Thank you for the most gorgeous card you sent!! I loved it!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka, your card is very sweet - if I hand stitched a card and gave it away, I would make the recipient promise to keep it forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow--LOVE your handstitching, Ka--wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitched flowers are darling, this is such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Ka! Your take on the sketch is just perfect and I just can't over that your whole image is stitching! AMAZING! So glad your feeling well enough to craft again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some faw-dropping sewing action you've got on the card! AWESOME card, Ka!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. I cannot believe all the stitching on this. Those flowers are oh so lovely. You totally rocked the sketch. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitched card is amazing! Well done Ka!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do I think? I think this is amazing down to every last detail! Your stitching is impeccable. I thought about doing something like this, but I don't think I would have executed it nearly as well. Awesome job, Ka!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gasp! This is stunning, Ka! What a treasured keepsake card this will be for someone!! Thank you again for the honor of joining is as Guest Designer for this fun challenge!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Ka! So perfect to embroider on the card, true stitches!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥