Pages

3.09.2016

SpiegelMom Scraps DT Post : Baby Boy Card


Hello friends,

Glad you're popping in today. I created a card for my DT post over at the SpiegelMom Scraps Blog. Jody, the owner just released this new Gold Sweetheart Confetti Sequins at her shop so I waned to feature them today. I absolutely love the beveled edges of these new sequins! They are just so pretty!! Anyway, I decided to do a non-traditional baby boy shaker card using these lovely new sequins and a few Lawn Fawn Stamps. The red embossed hearts sequins is from the Love Beats Sequins Mix which is also from SpiegelMom Scraps Shop too. You can hop on over to my DT post for more details.

Thanks for stopping by,
Ka

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the sequins and the great animals you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling card here Ka!! I just LOVE the confetti hearts for your shaker and the cute animals!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I'm loving this seriously adorable baby shaker card. All the tiny gold hearts inside that frame with the LF images..just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as sweet as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love those heart sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Ka!! I LOVE the shaker!! The tiny hearts are perfect. I am such a failure at shakers no matter how hard I try. I always ruin them at the last minute. I LOVE to see others, though. Adorable design!!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥