Pages

3.02.2016

SpiegelMom Scraps DT Post : Felt Feathers


Hello...

I'm over at the SpiegelMom Scraps Blog today sharing these felt feathers cards. I wanted these felt feathers to be the star, so I used only minimal supplies when creating these cards. The sentiments are from Mama Elephant Fair Feathers, which I heat-embossed in gold on acetate film. I blended Tumbled Glass distress ink behind the feathers to create a halo for visual interest. Well, I hope you enjoy today's cards! Make sure you hop over to my post for SpiegelMom Scraps Blog for more photos and details.

Thanks for stopping by!
Ka

6 comments:

  1. I just adore those felt feathers Ka!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful design! The felt adds such a neat texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so fabulous, Ka!! I love the felt feathers and the Tumbled Glass background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some felt?... somewhere? lol. maybe I need to get it out, your card is awesome Ka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors and I love the texture and softness of the felt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, what a fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥