Pages

4.01.2016

Good Luck Shaker Card



Hello everyone and welcome to this month's blog hop, aka SpiegelMom's Skippings! Today is extra special because SpiegelMom Scraps is not only revealing the fabulous new sequin mixes for this quarter (you can check it out here), but she's also welcoming this month's Guest Designer, Tiffani Nelson. We are super excited to have her designing with us this month so watch for her first blog post next week!

Here is a list of the Blog Hop participants in order:

For today's hop, I created a St. Patrick's inspired shaker card. These days, I can't get enough of shaker cards as they really are just so much fun to make and especially to give!! I bought this older Lawn Fawn My Lucky Charm Stamp Set awhile ago at my local scrapbook store that has the cutest images and sentiments. My favorite is this lucky cat image. So cute, right? I think this type of card works for a variety of occasions - graduation, retirement, moving to a new job, or just starting any new adventure.


I filled my shaker with the Spring Green Sequins Mix from SpiegelMom Scraps Shop, colored all my images with Copics, and hand cut them all out by hand, which was quite a task. But, I'm so happy with the end result that I really didn't mind about all the fussy cutting. After I had assembled my card, I noticed the sentiment wasn't as visible as I had wanted, so I went over the black StazOn ink with a white gel pen, and viola! Problem solved! :)


Well, thanks for hanging out with us today! I hope you were inspired by all the wonderful inspirations you've seen on the hop! I'd love for you be in the running for the $10.00 shop credit Jody is giving away on this blog hop, so be sure to leave comments on all the blogs to be entered! Now, you'll be heading over to wonderful and talented, Anna Sigga's blog! I know she has an amazing project to share! :)

10 comments:

  1. This card would cheer anyone up! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull card, loved the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable shaker card, love the little kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those greens are luscious together Ka!! This is such a fun shaker card!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUPER cute!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shaker! I love the coloring, the greens look fantastic....I need to upgrade my green copic supply!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bright and cheery design Ka and the shaker element is fabulous. You are right, this design would be great for lots of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card!! Love how background goes seamlessly into the shaker window - super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Xie Xie | Tak | Merci | Danke Schoen | Grazie | Domo Arrigato | Talofa | Cheers | Gracias | Kiitos

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! ♥